viernes, 16 de abril de 2021

Melody and Kuromi outfit inspo

Hi girls! I think I was a little late to this trend, but I wanted to do it because I love this pair of characters <3 Melody and Kuromi are my inspiration for these outfit recommendations based on their personalities! My favorite is Melody and someone I love reminds me a lot of Kuromi. What do you think of these ideas? I'll be reading your comments as always <3

Español:Hola chicas! Creo que llegue un poco tarde a esta tendencia, pero quise hacerla porque amo este par de personajes <3 Melody y Kuromi son mi inspiración para estas recomendaciones de outfits basados en sus personalidades! Mi favorita es Melody y alguien que amo me recuerda mucho a Kuromi. ¿Qué les parecen estas ideas? Estaré leyendo sus comentarios como siempre <3




 

16 comentarios:

  1. OMG. ¡Necesito esas botas negras! No conocía tu blog, me quedo de seguidora y te invito a que te pases por el mío si te apetece.
    Un abrazo y feliz día.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Thanks a lot =) I like my new products too.

    Great post, this outfits look amazing.
    Have a nice sunday

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Fun dresses! I like the pink one :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend!

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love the looks of the high-waisted black acrylic Love Heart Ruffle Knitted Slim Fit Dress from spree picky, and I also love the stylish pink cotton and polyester Chic Vintage Dress from spree picky (I LOVE the colour pink) with its white collar, white cuffs, black tie, and over-all school-girl styling. Both dresses look adorable!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The pink dress is amazing!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Eu amei o estilo das duas, o rosinha é bem minha cara, mas não posso dispensar o primeiro, porque eu amo usar roupas e acessórios pretos!
    Amei a bota e a bolsa, uma perfeição! *--*
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I like your look!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderBorrar