domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2021

Body goals with Shapellx

Hello girls! How are you? I am quite active this month, I feel good luckily. Today I come to share an online store called Shapellx. They contacted me to learn about the site and write about it, from my experience I will tell you.

The page presents the brand that suits all women, aiming to improve their confidence."With size inclusive shapewear, flattering bodysuits, that sculpt and shape your body for a better fit, Shapellx feels 100% secure. And it’s going to do what it’s supposed to - Hold it together. For when you want the extra support. For when you need to feel tight and look fit. For when you exercise and need an extra result boost."

Shapellx claims to have the best body shapers that provide comfort, good results and a nice aesthetic design. I've been looking at the store and there are a variety of body shapers, for all tastes and sizes. The prices are good in relation to the quality, and they ensure visible results for a more defined and beautiful figure.

Here I show you one that I like for me.

Clic in the picture to see the product.

Another product that positively caught my attention is the waist trainer for women. To adjust and define your body when exercising, it is a good option to use them. I think they look comfortable and cute. 

You can find them in discreet and neutral colors, but also brighter and more vibrant. Literally for everyone. It can be worn discreetly under clothing when doing daily activities. I think it is a good idea to show off more defined curves, enhancing the beauty of your body.

These are my favs:



The store has a section in which it shows real results of clients with the waist trainer before and after. It is interesting to see and read the benefits directly from someone who has used the product for a while. There they talk in detail about the long-term benefits. 

Sometimes the store has discounts and gifts when you place your order, which I think is great. My general opinion is positive, I would order something for myself one day. But of course, the best way to judge a product is by using one yourself. I invite you to visit Shapellx!

Thank you for reading, see ya!

1 comentario: