lunes, 25 de octubre de 2021

October favs with Newchic

Hello girls! Long time without writing, how are you? I have been fine. 
I am preparing some posts for November but first I wanted to share with you my favorites from October. 
This time, I'll show you my picks from the Newchic store. These are options for a fresh and pretty look. First, I am in love with this ethnic coat. There are them in different colors and even some longer but here I show you my favorite.




 Another of my picks are these cowboy boots.
 Look at these! They are beautiful and the quality looks great. With these boots you can create many combinations for your outfits, I love them.

They even match with one of these brown leather handbags.
 I like these in particular, it is the right size for what I carry in my bag on a daily basis. But if you like smaller or larger bags, you can also find them at Newchic.





 My last pick is this floral maxi flowy dress. I am a fan of dresses and recently I am wearing some longer ones. This cute dress looks delicate and fresh, it is definitely a must have. You can have a romantic look with a dress like this.
 



Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment

 

11 comentarios: