jueves, 28 de enero de 2021

She wears black ♡

 Hello girls!

Lately I'm in love with black dresses. I used to wear this color a lot in my teens and now I go back to it.

Today I show you this beautiful collection of alternative style dresses. Egirldoll online store has an interesting variety of gothic, lolita and harajuku style clothing. If you like these styles I recommend you visit their page <3







Gothic Butterfly Print Side Sleeve Straps Bodycon Mini Dress



Gothic Cold Shoulder Turn Down Collar Belted Dress



I like all these dresses but my favorite is the first one on the list.
Which one do you like the most?
Thanks for visiting the blog <3
 I hope you have a nice day!




4 comentarios:

  1. These dresses are gorgeous, so my style :-D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Such a pretty dresses! <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Great choice and review. Keep it up!

    Cheers,

    AL- <a href="https://www.hijab-style.com/how-to-style-hijab-looks-with-your-favorite-ankle-boots.html”>Hijab Looks With Ankle Boots</a>

    ResponderBorrar